With full 200M WR, Shock Resistant, 24Hr stopwatch and countdown timer, standard issue never looked this good. Black resin band digital watch with black face.
The simply designed Casio G-Shock Classic digital watch for men offers shock resistance that’s great for your most vigorous sporting activities. The durable rectangular black watch case measures 45mm wide (1.77 inches), and it’s matched to a comfortable black resin sports strap. The face has two windows that show time (bottom) and date (top) as well as a circular display for the stopwatch function, which can measure events down to 1/100 of a second for the first 60 minutes (and down to 1 second from 60 minutes to 24 hours). It also offers elapsed and split time modes, and 1st-2nd place times, and it includes a countdown timer with a 24-hour range. Other timekeeping features include a multi-function alarm, hourly time signal (which can be turned off), and 12/24-hour formats. This timepiece also features an Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039), ±15-second accuracy per month, Afterglow backlighting, and water resistance to 200 meters (660 feet)–which will stand up to the rigors of recreational scuba diving.
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring multi-function rectangular dial with afterglow EL backlight, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- 48.5 millimeters resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12/24 hour formats
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.